We all have that one hide follower on Instagram who we’d rather not have on our Instagram account. Whether it’s an ex, a cousin you don’t talk to, or that random person who always comments on your photos, there are plenty of reasons to want to hide someone from your
Introduction: why you might want to hide your followers on Instagram
There are a few reasons why you might want to Hide followers on Instagram. Maybe you have a private account and you only want people you know to be able to see who you follow. Or maybe you’re trying to build up your following and you don’t want people to see how few followers you have. Or maybe you just don’t want anyone to know who you follow for some reason! Whatever your reasons, here’s how to hide your followers on Instagram.
How to hide followers on Instagram
In case you want to keep your follower list hidden from public view, here’s a quick guide on how to do it. Note that once you make your follower list private, anyone who wants to follow you will have to send you a request which you can then approve or deny.
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page by tapping on the ‘person icon’ at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Edit Profile in the top right corner.
- Under ‘Private Account’, toggle the switch to ‘On’.
How do views hide followers?
Instagram offers two ways to view your hide followers on Instagram. The first is to view them through the Instagram app on your mobile device. The second way is to use a third-party app such as Statigram.
To view your hidden followers on the Instagram app:
- Tap the icon in the top-right corner of your Instagram home screen.
- Tap “Followers.”
- Tap “Following.”
- Tap “Hidden Following.”
- A list of your hidden followers will appear. To view someone’s profile, tap their user Name.
- To stop hiding someone, tap “Unhide.”
Using Statigram to see who’s hiding you on Instagram:
- Go to Statigram’s website and log in with your Instagram information.
- Click the “Followers” tab at the top of the page, then click “Hidden Followers.” Statigram will show you a list of people who are following you but whom you’re not following back, as well as a list of people whom you’ve hidden from your follower list. (This will only work if static ram is allowed to access your private account)
How to block someone from seeing your followers on Instagram
If you want to hide your followers on Instagram, you can do so by blocking them. To block someone from seeing your followers on Instagram, you will need to access their profile and then block them. Once you have done this, they will no longer be able to see your followers.
How to make your followers list private on Instagram
If you want to keep your follower list to yourself, you can make it private.
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap
- Tap Private Account.
- Tap the toggle to turn on Private Account.
How to hide Instagram followers?
It’s easy to hide your following list on Instagram so that nosy friends, family, or followers can’t see who you’re following. Here’s how to do it.
Open the Instagram application and go to your hide Instagram followers profile by tapping the person icon in the bottom right corner. Read Receipts on Instagram.
- Tap “Following” to see your list of followers.
- At the top of the screen, tap the three dots icon and then tap “Edit Profile.”
- Under “Private Account,” toggle the switch to “Off.” This will make your account private and only people who you approve can follow you and see your posts.
- Your following list will now be hidden from everyone except for you. If you want to view it again, just follow these steps and toggle the switch back to “On.”
How does activity status hide followers on Instagram accounts?
Your activity status hides followers on Instagram and lets people know when you were last active on the app. If you don’t want people to know when you’re using Instagram, you can hide your activity status.
- Tap on Instagram your profile picture in the downright to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy and Security, then scroll down to Activity Status.
- Switch Hide Activity Status on or off.
Conclusion: pros and cons of Hiding followers on Instagram
In the event that you need to keep your supporter list stowed away from general visibility, here’s a fast aide on the best way to make it happen. Note that once you make your devotee list private, any individual who needs to follow you should send you a solicitation which you can then endorse or deny.
One of the main disadvantages of hiding followers is that it makes it more difficult for people to find you and follow you. If someone is interested in your content but can’t see how many followers you have, they may be less likely to follow you. This can make it harder to grow your following on Instagram.
Read more: How to add yours on Instagram?