The answer you are looking for is here! Are you tired of browsing the Internet in incognito mode on your iPhone? Well don’t worry, we have the solution! There are only two ways to get out of incognito mode on an iPhone and we will explain them to you both! So let’s get started and stop worrying about the incognito mode.
What is Incognito Mode
- Incognito Mode is a privacy feature that lets you browse the web without saving any browsing history.
- Incognito Mode blocks cookies and does not save any information about your visit.
- It also prevents your browsing habits from being tracked.
- You can access Incognito Mode by tapping the profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen, and then tapping Incognito.
- To exit Incognito Mode, tap End session in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- If someone else has taken over your phone, they will be logged out automatically.
- If they haven’t used their phone since entering Incognito Mode, they’ll have to log back into their account after exiting it.
- If someone forces you into Incognito Mode, press Exit Private Browsing before giving them your device back so no traces are left behind.
- What to do if someone takes my iPhone and puts me into Incognito Mode:
- If someone takes your phone and puts you into Incognito Mode,
- Find the End session under the app tab at the bottom left of the screen.
- Press End session to exit immediately. Remember this tip!
Why you might want to access Incognito Mode
You may want to use Incognito Mode for a number of reasons. Maybe you need to search the internet for something and don’t want your browser history to show up in your regular browsing window, or maybe you’re trying to buy a Christmas present for someone and don’t want them to find it in your browsing history later. Whatever the case, here are four ways you can access Incognito Mode:
1) Open Safari: Tap the three lines at the bottom left of the screen > Tap New Private Window. You’ll have an icon in the top right corner of Safari that shows this window as private.
2) If you’re already using one of these windows, just tap Private at the bottom right corner while viewing a site that you’d like to keep private.
Deleting Browsing History on iPhones
If you want to delete your browsing history from the web browser app, follow these steps:
- Tap Safari.
- Tap History.
- Swipe left on the name of the website and tap Delete or Cancel if you don’t want it anymore.
- Tap Edit at the bottom right corner and tap Clear All History if you want to delete all your history at once or tap Clear Cookies if you only want to remove all your cookies for a specific site (you can also clear them individually).
How to exit Incognito Mode
- Open your Settings App.
- Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Tap Clear History and Website Data again.
- If you’re in a different browser than Safari, you’ll need to tap it again in the list of browsers with a history.
To disable the Incognito Mode on an iOS device, press the Home button twice. This will open up a list of all your apps. Scroll down until you find the Safari app and tap it. Once you do this, a pop-up window will appear asking if you want to close or continue with Incognito Mode enabled. Now you can use a split screen on your iPhone! This new feature lets you use two apps side-by-side, so you can be more productive or have more fun. Read our guide to learn how to use a split screen on your iPhone.Choose close and you’re done! Now you can use your phone as usual without worrying about whether someone is watching what you’re doing. If you are using Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Press Esc to show the menu bar.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Click Clear Browsing Data in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and Site data and then click Clear browsing data again.
Read more: How to Save Audio Messages on iPhone?