How to Turn off Dark Mode on Google?
Open your phone’s Settings app.
Tap Dark theme. Turn the Dark theme off or on.
How to Change your Google Homepage Back to Classic
Here are the steps to change your Dark Mode on the google homepage back to the classic view:
- Sign in to your Google account
- In the top right corner, click on the three vertical dots
- In the drop-down menu, click on “Account”
- On the “Personal info” page, under “My info,” click on “Go to my activity”
- On the top right of the page, click on “Activity controls”
- Find “Web & App Activity” and switch the toggle to off
- A message will pop up asking if you’re sure – click “OK.”
How to turn off Dark Mode on Google Chrome
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Themes.
- Tap the Disable button under “Dark mode.”
How to Stop Google from Tracking You
You can turn off dark mode on google in the Preferences section of your account settings. From there, you can toggle the “Dark Mode” option to the off position.
Google tracks your every move online and compiles huge amounts of data about you. To make matters worse, it uses this information to target ads at you, which means that you’re not only being tracked but also being bombarded with ads based on your movements and interactions online.
Fortunately, there are ways to opt out of this constant surveillance. Here are some steps you can take to stop Google from tracking you:
Disable ad personalization: Ad personalization is the process by which Google uses your data to show you targeted ads. You can disable this feature in your Google account settings.
Turn off web & app activity: Web & app activity is a feature that tracks your online activity and compiles it into a history that googles stores indefinitely.
Manage what information google saves about you: You can view and delete the information that Google has collected about you through its services using the “My Activity” page.
How to Make Google your homepage
For many of us, Google is the first stop on the internet. It’s become such an integral part of our lives that it can be hard to imagine living without it. So if you’re one of the many people who want to make sure Google is your homepage, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Step 1:Type www.google.com into your browser’s address bar and hit Enter on your keyboard.
Step 2: On the top right-hand side of the screen, you’ll see a gear icon. Click on it.
Step 3: A drop-down menu will appear. From there, select “Settings.”
Step 4: Scroll down to the “On startup” section and click on the radio button next to “Open a specific page or set of pages.” Then, click on “Add a new page.”
Step 5: In the space that appears, type in www.google.com and click “Add.”
How to delete your Google Account
If you delete your Google Account, you’ll permanently lose access to any content or data that’s stored in that account, including:
- Emails and messages
- Contacts and social media connections
- Documents, photos, and other files
- Purchase history for apps, music, movies, TV, books, and Google Play subscriptions
- YouTube channel and videos
- Blog at Blogger.com
You can delete your entire Google Account or just some of the data associated with it. If you only delete certain parts of your account but keep your Google Account active, any data that are still stored in those account parts will remain on Google’s servers.
How to Sign out of Google
Assuming you’re using the Google app on an Android device, you can turn off dark mode by going to Settings > Personalization > Theme, and then selecting “Light.”
How to use Google without an Account
- You can use Google without an account by:
- Browsing in private mode
- Turning off cookies
- Using a different search engine
- Using a different browser